All images and contents of this blog © Ginny Baker. Please don't use without permission.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MY BABY IS 18 TODAY!



I can't believe it, but it's true. It's been 18 years since our daughter, Caitlin, came into the world. And let me tell you, she was in a big hurry to get here! She was born almost 6 weeks early, and weighed all of 3 lbs. 12 oz. She had to stay in the hospital's Intensive Care Unit for several weeks, til she got up to 4 lbs. Then they let us bring her home, but she still had to have visits several times a week by a nurse. She was SO tiny!

I'll have to add a photo later, because we're on our way out. I just wanted to wish my darling Caitlin Jeanne the happiest birthday she's ever had! :o)






2 comments:

Lori Allberry said...

Happy Happy Birthday Caitlin!

It's amazing how fast time flies, isn't it Ginny?

I hope you have a wonderful evening together celebrating! =)

♥Lori

Ginny Baker said...

Oh yeah Lori! It's a mindblower! You're such a sweetheart. Thanks for the birthday wishes for Cait, and she thanks you too! :o)

Hugs,
Ginny