All images and contents of this blog © Ginny Baker. Please don't use without permission.

Friday, December 31, 2010

FRIDAY FINDS

The holidays made it pretty much impossible for me to stick to the posting schedule I set for myself, but hopefully things have now simmered down enough that I will be able to do so.

Usually around the holidays, I'm so busy with last minute orders and trying to get stuff up on ebay etc. that the holidays all but fly by, and it takes a real effort not to miss out on the enjoyment of them all together. It's all I can do to get my house reasonably clean, get my tree up, get the shopping done, and throw in a little baking.

I'm always amazed when I come across somebody who not only manages to celebrate the holidays with incredible style and grace, but manages to live that way year around. One such person is Jenny B. Harris. Her blog, All Sorts, is one that I've enjoyed for the past several years. It is an absolute feast for the eyes. I can only dream of my house looking as gorgeous, festive, and inviting around the holidays as Jenny's house looks! Here's a few pics from Jenny's blog showing her lovely home decked out for the holidays:


(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)

Someday, I aspire to celebrate the holidays in such lovely style myself. (probably will never happen, but it's definitely something worth aspiring for!)

I highly recommend Jenny's gorgeous blog. :o)

No comments: