All images and contents of this blog © Ginny Baker. Please don't use without permission.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WORKTABLE WEDNESDAY



Last week I showed the beginnings of a Halloween jar I was working on. Well here's the finished jar. It turned out much differently than how I had originally envisioned it but I'm quite pleased with it all the same:


(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ginny~
I can't see the pictures in this post, they aren't loading, however I looked at your work on Flikr and all I can say in one word is WOW. You are amazingly talented. I saw your link on Cathy's blog (Cathy's Creations) and had to come over to see who inspires her. Great job Ginny! You are a true artist!

Ginny Baker said...

Sue,

Thank you so much! How kind you are to take the time to leave such a lovely comment for me. It is very much appreciated.

Thank you also for bringing to my attention the fact that the photos weren't loading. I had accidentally deleted them from my photo hosting account! They've since been reloaded. :o)

I also would not have known about the lovely award Cathy had given me, if your comment hadn't brought to my attention that I hadn't visited Cathy's blog in a while. So I owe you many thanks!

Wishing you all the best,
Ginny