All images and contents of this blog © Ginny Baker. Please don't use without permission.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

CHANGING THINGS AROUND A BIT

When I started this blog, my intention was for it to be about sculpting with polymer clay and needle felting, as well as a means to promote my own artwork. Since then it's evolved into a bit of a free-for-all!

I want to get back to my original intentions for this blog. So I've moved my Creative Adventures posts to a new blog, The Adventures of an Artful Dreamer. I will use this blog to chart my journey on my Creative Adventure.

This blog will return to being about polymer clay art, with occasional posts devoted to needle felting, a new interest I've been hoping to devote more time to.

1 comment:

Lori Allberry said...

Hi Ginny,

Wuuu huuu, you will have two posts! I'm excited about this!

I will follow them both!! =)

Thanks for letting us know, and I wish you the best of luck!

I hope you get some claying time in soon!

♥Lori