All images and contents of this blog © Ginny Baker. Please don't use without permission.

Friday, February 05, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD :o)



This Sunshine award was given to me by Lori Allberry of Sugarberry Sensations! If anyone I know deserves it, it's Lori. She is as sweet as the name of her business! But I'm honored that Lori decided to give the award to me as well. :o)

So, as part of the rules I must pass this award on to 12 bloggers. Here's my list:

ABCcreativity
Claykeepsakes
The Critter Company
Clay Wishes by Christina
My Tiny Treasures
Redheaded Stepchild
Tonja's Polyclay Corner
Helen's Clay Art
Saga of a Work at Home Mom
The Adventures of Mama Bear
Darbella Designs
Gourmet Felted Designs by Gerry

Here are the rules, so please pass this award along....
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


Not much sunshine around here today. I posted about the "Perfect Snow", and this is what we woke up to this morning:



The kids in the book didn't get a snow day - but the kids in our town did. My daughter's still sleeping blissfully. LOL

5 comments:

Melanie Holloway said...

Ginny!
Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet of you! You made my day!
Hugs!
Melle

ABCcreativity said...

lots of snow around here too :)

thanks so much for the award that is so sweet! i don't know if i will be able to pass it on right now, i am getting ready for my trip in 2 weeks but let me see what i can do...

Anonymous said...

It does look beautiful though! Thank you for my Sunshine Award Ginny!! :D

Cate said...

Thanks so much for the award Ginny! I'll get it up on my blog this weekend.

Lynn Alpert said...

Thanks for the award Ginny! I've been offline due to a computer crash, but I'm trying to catch up and I'll pass it on as soon as I can.